Glass Pipe Art Color Kit is the perfect set to let your creative juices flow. This kit comes with an intricately carved glass pipe and a full paint kit to let you design and paint a unique and custom item. Showcase your DIY skills with this one-of-a-kind craft set.
This Chronic art color kit is so rad. You get to paint and decorate your pipe as many times as you want. We supply the paint and pipe! So much fun to get baked and then paint your new design on your pipe. Put it in the oven, let the paint cook, and then voila! Enjoy your new design the next session.
You can wash off your old design and repaint as many times as you want.
- Make sure your pipe is clean. You can wash it in hot water and dish soap, or isopropyl alcohol to remove hand. Oil residue. Dry thoroughly.
- Protect your workspace with the newspaper, as painting can get messy.
- Apply one to two coats until desired coverage is achieved
- Allow painted glass project to dry at least one hour. Make sure the paint is dry to the touch before baking.
- Place project in a cool oven. Set oven to 350°F/177°C and bake for 30 minutes. Turn oven off.
- Allow glass project to cool down in the oven to room temperature, then remove.
- Do not use for 72 hours after baking.
Remember, I take these pictures with great care and use lots of lighting to help you see the full beauty of my glass. No tricks, just stock camera phones and light. Don't forget to click on the photos to make them HUGE!