Welcome to the month of April, fam! For everyone in the cannabis world, 4/20 is the biggest day of the year. Every year, we honor the day and pay homage as we indulge in all the finest herb with our favorite people. It’s a celebration of the culture and the unity of cannabis.
This month, in honor of 4/20, we at Tako Glass are super stoked to offer a killer deal from April 1st through April 20th; everything in the Tako Glass shop is 10% off and we are throwing in FREE SHIPPING to make it a lil’ bit sweeter. So hit the shop and get shopping; the goods are going to be flying out the door!
Globally, nationally, and locally, celebrations of all varieties will ensue. Popup shops, festivals, and gatherings large and small go down every year. From the massive, annual endeavors like the Mile High 420 Festival in Colorado and Seattle Hempfest, to the smaller yet valiant events that include education efforts, expungement clinics, and building support for full legalization, 4/20 is so much more than just a day to get high. We do that every day! ;)
You can expect a full range of cultural experiences at many 4/20 events and we highly recommend checking them out. Supporting the culture and taking in all the fun is a great way to spend the day. Many 4/20 events include art exhibits, killer music, competitions, incredible edibles and food products, and many other great cannabis-related products, like glass pipes and bongs! Hit up your friends and go. Over the years, 4/20 events have proven to have a profound impact on the public, demonstrating the positives and challenging many misconceptions about cannabis.
Cannabis Festivals Going On
Some of the top cannabis events happening throughout the US in 2023 include:
- California: Lift San Francisco, Hempcon, The Emerald Cup, and the famed 420 Hippie Hill San Francisco at Golden Gate Park.
- Spannabis, a three-day festival held in Spain, offers an array of excitement for consumers, exhibitors, and business professionals. Resources, products, performances, music, and an awards ceremony encompass this festival.
- The infamous Mile High 420 Festival in Colorado is expected to draw over 50,000 people this year and is free to attend.
- The National Cannabis Festival happening in DC on 4/22/23 is one of the only major East Coast events and it combines advocacy, munchies, live music, and a Grow School. While marijuana is still illegal in DC, the event demonstrates how strong the community is.
- The High Times Cannabis Cup is held remotely for specific markets throughout the US, including Oregon, NorCal, SoCal, the Bay Area, Arizona, Michigan, and more, along with a single European spot reserved for Amsterdam. Judging is done by the public, and you need a judging kit to participate!
April means one thing to most of us: 4/20! An annual celebration of all things green and merry and toasty. Like Christmas, but for stoners! So head on over to www.TakoGlass.com and grab all the goods and enjoy the savings! We are celebrating with 10% OFF everything + FREE SHIPPING. It goes on from now through 4/20/23, no code needed! Let’s make this 4/20 the best ever!