How to Clean Your Quartz Banger
One hard fast rule about dabbing is your bangers have to be kept clean. A clean concentrates banger means optimal flavor and an extended lifespan. Plus, it simply looks better to keep your gear in tip-top shape. Like any of your equipment, though, regular cleaning and maintenance will keep your quartz banger in great shape and you won't have to spend an excessive amount of time doing a deep clean that may not bring the results you want. Read on to learn how to clean your banger and keep it clean so you can ensure you get the best performance every time.
Doing the Dirty Work
Clean bangers just make the experience more enjoyable, with maximum flavor and a nice, pristine setting for every session.
What you need to clean your dab:
- Rubbing alcohol
- Cotton swabs
- Dab torch
How to Clean Quartz Bangers
With quartz, it is best to clean your banger after every use because it is so much better to have a fresh, clean surface to work with every time you dab. The cleaning process is pretty simple and once you get the hang of it, it'll be second nature.
Here’s the process to clean your quartz bangers:
- Think long-term. Always dab at a low temperature; this is part of preventative maintenance and allows you to get the best experience every time you dab. Dabbing at low temps means you can keep your bangers cleaner longer. High temps can lead to combustion and staining.
- Rubbing alcohol and other cleaning solutions are generally fine to use when cleaning your quartz banger. If it happens to be extra-filthy, you can soak the banger in rubbing alcohol to attain superior cleanliness and remove all the residue. It's best to use a cotton swab to scrub any lingering funk, leaving you with a fresh, clean, and ready-to-use banger. Lucky for you, we've got a great selection of top-notch Q-tips designed especially for keeping your gear clean. Be sure to check out the Glob Mop XL 2.0 or the Fresh AF Cotton Swabs.
- To keep your quartz dab banger clean consistently, clean the bucket with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol after each dab.
- Don’t worry about any lingering alcohol; it will burn off quickly the next time you heat the banger.
- Additionally, if you need a proper place to store all of your cleaning supplies and other gear, we've got you hooked up with desktop bins that keep everything in one handy place. This will help keep you organized, making cleaning a total breeze!
So, friends, that’s the deal on how to clean your quartz dab banger and how to keep it clean. Concentrates are awesome and having your equipment prepped and ready for a great experience really pays off. Cleaning dab bangers takes just a little bit of effort and you get to reap the rad benefits like potent flavor, a piece that’s ready to use whenever you want, and long-lasting quartz bangers. Happy dabbing, everyone!